Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Pink Bunny is Going To New York City!


I am getting pretty excited, for tomorrow I am going to New York City on a shopping trip for my crazy quilt website/business. I have alot things lined up to visit and hopefully I will come back with lots and lots of cool things to post on my website for all of you crazy quilters out there! It is less than a month until they auction off the MCC quilt that myself and 6 others made and wow...they put a picture of our quilt on the cover of the auction brochure! Over three hundred quilts are usually auctioned at this event and I feel quite honored and humbled. When I dropped the quilt off, I felt like I was giving away one of my children. So much work was put into it and it is just beautiful. I will keep you posted as to how much the quilt goes for. The classes for my Victorian Stitchery retreat are about 3/4 full and I am really excited about that event in the fall. While in New York I really want to see the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. I am not sure about Ground Zero, I have heard there is really nothing to see there quite yet but..well we will see. Our hotel is right on Times Square and that will probably be quite an experience. I will post pictures when I get back.

See you later,

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment