Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thank you so much!



I would like to thank all of you for your positive comments on my last post. I would especially like to thank someone who called me. I have not talked to you in a long time and I really appreciate the kind and supportive words that you left on my answering machine. I am sorry I was not home when you called.

Now, on to some better topics! Like my trip to New York City! Me and my girlfriend went to New York and had the best time! It was a business trip for me. We walked the garment district and I bought many new things for my business. I will have an open house April 26th showcasing all of the things I brought back. After that I will start posting the items on my website. It is probably something I will do once a year just to renew my supply and bring my customers new things every year. You cannot believe the walls of lace that you see at the stores in New York..it is like a whole new world.

We went to the Statue of Liberty...if that is not AWESOME. I would recommend you go, even though you wait for the ferry two hours..it is still worth it. Here is a picture of the Statue that I took from the ferry.

See you later,

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment