Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nebraska Eye Candy



A few weeks ago, it was my birthday and I decided to go to Lincoln, Nebraska to celebrate. Of course, I had ulterior motives, there are two very nice crazy quilt exhibits there. I was going to wait until next spring to go, but the exhibit ends in October. I will try to post pictures as I clean them up. There were crazy quilts at the International Quilt Study Center and they didn't allow pictures. At the Nebraska History Museum they allowed pictures without a flash....but as you know by now, I am no photographer, so I will try to let photobucket work it's magic. At the quilt study center, I spent about an hour and a half just sketching stitches and that was fine with me! Heaven, me alone in a quiet room with 12 beautiful crazy quilts.....



1 comment:

  1. I went to both of those exhibits too...what glory!!!
    Hope you had a great Victorian Stitchery Retreat....after you recover, we want to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete