Monday, May 7, 2012

MCC Update


Here is the third block I made for the MCC sale.  The silk ribbon daffodils in the center are a class I taught last spring and decided to piece into this block. 


Every year our church donates a "sane" quilt to MCC and this year I thought it would be fun to help make it!  We work on it every Wednesday morning at church and hopefully it will be done by next March.  Dixie and Vonda(pictured) are helping me to applique all the dots on this quilt and then all of the ladies that attend our quilting group will help hand quilt it.  As you can see they are already being goofy!  Apparently they got a good laugh after I left quilting last week.  I was commenting that I wasn't getting as many dots done are they were and wondered why.  They realized it is because I have been doing all the big dots.  Hmmm.....we'll see about that this week!

Talk to you later,



1 comment:

  1. The block is looking good already!
    And it is a cute picture of Dixie and friend...when I first saw it I thought they were playing Twister!

    ReplyDelete