Friday, August 31, 2012

Victorian Stitchery Retreat


Because this is the last year that I am doing the retreat, I would like to have as many people as possible attend!  For that reason I am having a "sale" on the cost of the retreat.  If you enroll by Monday September 3,  you will receive $50 off of 4 days of classes, $25 off of 3 days of classes and $10 off of 2 days of classes.  I will need to receive your payment by September 3 to be able give you this discount.  If you would like more information on the retreat, you may click on the Victorian Stitchery Retreat button on the right sidebar and it will take you to my website where all the information is posted.  Please email me with any questions!  This offer does not apply if you have already enrolled.


Talk to you later,





No comments:

Post a Comment