Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nell Hill's

 
I am back with part 2 of our trip!  After we had visited Mary Carol's beautiful home we then drove the 2 or 3 blocks to her shop.  The shop is just beautiful and there was so much there that it was almost overwhelming!  This introvert was a little overwhelmed with all the crowds there too, standing room only.  Pictured above was a pretty fall vignette that I just loved.
 

                                                  Another fall beauty.....

 
I loved this, yes that is ribbon hanging from the ceiling!  I thought it was a great way to store ribbon...hmm...have to think about that for my studio!
 
 
 
I just loved the decorating that she did on the ceiling, it was just everywhere!
 
 
 
 
 
This little ornament was so cute, and yes, it is made out of zippers of all things...
 


After we left Mary Carol's shop (Nell Hill's) we decided to do some shopping in Kansas City.  As we were driving, we discovered that we would be going right by Florilegium.  Now for you die hard crazy quilter's, you know what a great place it is!  If you haven't been there, you need too!  Of course we thought we would stay there only a few minutes but we left over an hour later and quite a few dollars poorer!  Can you tell Dixie had a good time there?

 
Now for some crazy quilting items!  Finally, a sneak peek at what I have been working on.  They still aren't quite done but getting closer!
 
 
 
 
Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment