Thursday, December 12, 2013

{Crazy} Quilt Wreath


Several years ago(I mean several!) I taught a silk ribbon class where we made a silk ribbon wreath for Christmas.  I hand dyed all the ribbons for them and we had a great time!


I then started to finish my silk ribbon wreath....and well, like some projects, it ended up in a drawer.  I found this little beauty the other day when I was getting all of my crazy quilt Christmas decorations out.  I realized why it ended up in a drawer.  It just wasn't very eye catching, it did nothing for me!  So, I decided to do something about that!
 
{Crazy} Quilt Christmas Wreath, Valerie Bothell, 2013




After working some crazy quilt magic this project makes this crazy quilter's heart sing!

Talk to you later,





3 comments:

  1. I'm not usually a huge fan of Christmas quilts, because they are a lot of work and they don't generally stay up for a long period of time, but this one is so different, it could be appropriate to stay up all winter. Perfectly lovely for any home that uses warm colors. Beautifully conceived and executed . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW. This is perfect now. It really zings!!!!

    ReplyDelete